Simple, Powerful, Stable.
Quanta is aimed to be a custom kernel providing a snappy experience whilst being battery friendly. Available for your Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013).
- Based upon the official franco.Kernel source
- Compiled with the latest Cortex-A15 optimized UberTC 5.x with some kernel based optimizations + Graphite
- AOSP/CM compatible
- F2FS compatible
- DT2W support
- S2W support (Nexus 7)
- Faux Sound support
- Exponential brightness driver from Statosk (Nexus 4)
- USB-OTG Support (Nexus 4)
- MultiRom Support
- Tweaked performances profiles from franco.Kernel
- Wake Gestures Support (Nexus 7)
- Ability to force the touchscreen driver (Nexus 7)
- Support for android-keyboard-gadget (You can use your device as a keyboard/mouse for your PC)
- Support for Xpad
More information regarding it can be found here:
Nexus 7 (2013) :
Aimed to be the complement to be used alongside Quanta, it is used to enhance even further your customizing experience. As such, it is recommended to use it with a device running Quanta.
- Enjoy an aesthetically pleasant experience inspired by Material Design.
- CPU/GPU Control
- Governor Control
- Screen Control
- Sound Control
- TouchWake Control
- Ability to convert between EXT4/F2FS on-the-go!
- And many more…